Let’s review June.
1) Finish quilting ORL – DONE! Although I am considering doing additional quilting, just to make my life more “interesting” aka: crazy
2) Finish border for A-mazing – ALMOST DONE – I’ve made the borders but only attached 2 of them.
3) Hand piece some more of Tea Leaves – DONE – this was the easiest goal, because I’ve really wanted to do handwork.
4) Make some more collage pieces for the shop. – DONE – if by more, you mean one.
Happily, I have managed to get my goals almost completely finished. But we’re already a third way through July and I haven’t even decided on what goals to try for, let alone actually finish any! Yikes!
We better make this easy.
1) More work on Tea Leaves
2) Another collage (since, hooray! I sold my first piece!)
3) Bind ORL
4) (Decisions, decisions, I can’t make up my mind) I should like to get A-mazing quilted, but I might want to finish piecing my fall double nine patch. Or I might find something else that I really want to do, so I’m going to fill in this goal later. Suffice to say I am going to work on one other project this month!