I’m really squeezing in under the wire this month! April turned out to be way busier than I thought it was going to be. This photo was taken before I sewed everything into rows. I don’t have an up-to-date photo, yet.
For April I wanted to:
1) Finish piecing On Ringo Lake to the flimsy stage and piece Hospice quilt. – almost done, I have all the blocks, sashing and cornerstones made and pieced together into rows AND some of the rows sewn together. Only four long seams and it will be a flimsy. And the Hospice quilt is almost complete, too.
2) Quilt one of the donation quilts that I pieced in March – DONE
3) Bind the QAYG baby quilt -DONE
4) Cut additional blocks for A-mazing in Red. – I’m calling this done. I pulled out what I had, did some new calculations and I do not need to make more blocks. I am going to make a piano key border, which requires strips. I have plenty of strips already cut, so I didn’t need to cut anything.
I am almost 100% finished with April’s goals (after all, 4 seams is nothing!)
1) Piece the border for A-mazing in Red (and those last seams on ORL)
2) Quilt ORL, this should go quickly, since I already know what quilting design I want to use.
3) Bind donation quilt
4) Cut additional blocks for Celtic Solstice, another Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt that has languished in the back of the closet because I wanted to add to the size.
I appreciate all the positive energy that everyone sends my way. It seems to be working! I have been getting a lot of quilting done, so far this year. Let’s keep it up !