My goodness! There’s been a lot going on lately. DH and I made it safely back from our trip to sunny Florida. And I managed to just squeak under the wire with my quilting goals in March.
For March I wanted to:
1) Piece Sisters Nine Patch units into a flimsy and piece donation quilts as Leader/Enders. – DONE! I managed to do a lot of piecing while we were away. Below is one of the donation quilts beside the lake at the RV park we stayed at.
2) Quilt the QAYG baby quilt that has been waiting to be finished for a few years. – DONE! This is what I managed to squeak under the wire, I was finishing the quilting yesterday.
3) Bind Ocean Waves – DONE!
4) Cut kits for making the Hospice quilt -DONE! Now I need to disburse them to the various Heritage Quilters so we can get started on the piecing.
Phew! That is three months in a row that I’ve managed to accomplish 100% of my goals. Keep fingers crossed that I can continue this streak!
1) Finish piecing On Ringo Lake to the flimsy stage and piece Hospice quilt.
2) Quilt the 2 donation quilts that I pieced in March
3) Bind the QAYG baby quilt
4) Cut additional blocks for A-mazing in Red. I started this a number of years ago, but didn’t make it quite the right size. It has waited long enough – it is time to get it finished.
There we go, another four goals to help get caught up on all these WIPs (Works In Progress)