March 1st. February is finished. Goodness how time flies when you’re having fun. And I did have fun!
For February I wanted to:
1) Piece 2 or 3 blocks for a Heritage Quilters project that will be donated to a local charity & Sister Nine Patch (I’ve had the pieces cut for a number of years, so it’s time to get this done!) – DONE! Barb and I got together for a day to get our blocks sewn. And I’ve been sewing the Sister Nine Patch pieces.
2) Quilt the aqua Ocean Waves flimsy that I made a couple years ago – DONE! I wasn’t sure if it would happen or not, but it did. I used a simple wave pattern for the quilting.
3) Bind Good Fortune – DONE! I turned the backing to the front and stitched it down.
4) Cut pieces for one or two donation quilts – DONE! I have plenty of fabrics to work with for making some donation quilts!
1) Piece Sisters Nine Patch units into a flimsy and piece donation quilts as Leader/Enders.
2) Quilt the QAYG baby quilt that has been waiting to be finished for a few years.
3) Bind Ocean Waves
4) Cut kits for making the Hospice quilt
I’m really happy that I have been keeping up with my goals so far this year. It keeps me motivated to get things done – the more I accomplish, the more I want to accomplish.