A new year. A time for new beginnings. A time to review previous goals and set new ones.
For December I wanted to:
1)Finish runner, it’s reversible for Christmas, so it would be nice to be done. – For goodness sakes, how long does it take to make a table runner?Apparently, a little while longer!
2) Finish Christmas tree skirt – the ruffle is pinned and needs sewn down. – DONE!!! I even had it finished before Christmas! Yay me!!
3) Make Christmas blocks for block exchange. – DONE!! I made four, but I still didn’t win all the blocks for a quilt. Darn!
4) keep cutting scraps. – DONE!!!
Not too bad. I really want to get the table runner finished, so I can use it next year!
- Piece – Good Fortune mystery quilt. I’ve kept up with the clues and the final reveal was this morning, so now I just have to put my bits together.
- Quilt – I want to get the quilting done on a number of quilts this year, so I need to load one of my flimsies onto the frame and get it done. I haven’t decided which one I will do this time, but one needs to be done!!!
- Bind – The table runner that is taking so long to get done. Once it’s bound, I’ll be done!!!
- Cut scraps – still an on-going process and maybe I need to devote more time to it each day, so I can eventually leave this off my list!
There you have it, my four quilting goals for January. Let me know if you are trying to “Get It Done” this month, too.