It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Some elves came to visit yesterday and helped to get the Christmas tree decorated. DGC#2 is not pictured, although he was very helpful with the lights. DGC#4 is shown picking and choosing from the hundreds of ornaments that we’ve collected over the years!
Now that it’s the beginning of the month, I should review my goals, especially since I completely skipped over November.
In October I wanted to:
1) Finish Long and Winding Road – DONE
2) Make an Autumn table runner – started but not done
3) Clean the studio – DONE, although there is still a lot that could be done in there!
4) cut scraps – DONE
To me these are so-so results, since it took two months to do!
1) Finish runner, it’s reversible for Christmas, so it would be nice to be done.
2) Finish Christmas tree skirt – the ruffle is pinned and needs sewn down.
3) Make Christmas blocks for block exchange.
4) keep cutting scraps.
And, just to be clear, I am still not doing the Good Fortune mystery quilt, although I did manage to sew, press and clip a few HST.
Just because they are the same size, color and amount as Bonnie’s clue #2, does not mean that I am joining in the mystery. I said I wasn’t going to and that means I’m not going to, right!?!
But you can look at what other people are doing when you click HERE.