It’s the beginning of another month (already!!!) so it’s time to review our monthly goals. Please leave a comment if you are joining me in this endeavor to make progress on your WIPs.
I’m so excited to review last months goals because I GOT THEM ALL DONE!!!!!
For March I wanted to:
1) Finish the birthday quilt and the Black and Gold quilt. DONE!
2) Make another Black and Gold quilt to give to another Steeler’s fan. DONE!!
3) Finish more blocks for the Blue and Cheddar quilt DONE!!! – I only made two, but I didn’t specify a number, did I!?!
4) Hexies – I’m hoping for a lot of progress this month, send me some positive energy, please!! DONE!!! I didn’t make as much progress as I hoped, but I attached another batch to the mothership and made a couple more flowers. Hey, progress is progress even if it isn’t very much!!
I am so pleased – 100% completion!! How great is that!?!
Now for April:
It’s a busy month for us, so I’m going to go reasonably easy on myself. I mean, I want to get things finished, but if I set goals that I’m not going to have a snowball’s chance in H-E-L-? of getting done, then it’s just discouraging. So I want to get the following four things done.
1) Supervise the Hospice quilt for our group. I’ve got the fabric purchased and the pattern ready. I just need to set a day to get started on this project.
2) Have between 50 and 100 Blue and Cheddar blocks assembled.
3) Trim scraps into usable sizes a la Bonnie Hunter’s scrap user system – this will be an ongoing project for some time – I have boxes and boxes of scraps!!!
4) More progress on Hexies
There you go – four more goals to aim for this month. Again, if anyone would like to comment and tell me what you think of the Get It Done project, or list your goals for April, I’d love to hear from you.