It’s the first day of the month, so that must mean it’s time to review the quilting goals.
For November I wanted to get done the following:
1) Make some more nine patches for Blue and Cheddar quilt. DONE – I’m getting close to having the 400 nine patches that I need.
2) Help Mom make another walker bag. DONE – On November 14 we spent the day sewing and got it finished.
3) Get one donation quilt finished. NOPE – I worked on it, but didn’t get it finished. “Sigh”
4) 10 more hexie flowers. DONE – This seems to keep going on and on, but I’m actually almost finished!!!
Well, that’s a 75% finish rate. Not too bad, considering all that went on in November. I don’t have any “extra credit” unless you count all the cutting of strips and semi-cleaning of the studio.
Looking forward to December, I am going to say that I am not going to get very much done, but I’ll list four goals and see what happens.
1) Keep up with the clues for the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, En Provence.
2) Make progress on a wall hanging – I’m hoping I can finish it to give as a Christmas gift, but realistically, it will probably not be finished by the 25th. If I can at least make some progress, I’ll be happy.
3) Finish red, white and blue donation quilt!!
4) 10 Hexie flowers