The year is half over now! Good gracious, June just flew by!! And now, once again, it is time to review the goals from last month and talk about what I want to get done in this month.
Let’s see last month these were the four things that I wanted to do:
Okay, goals for June:
1) Borders on Tumalo Trails!! – I have got this about 75% complete. The borders are all on the one that I’m giving away. Hooray!! And I’ve pieced all the borders for the one I’m keeping. I just haven’t got them onto the quilt top. They still need to be pressed and trimmed before I can attach them. That shouldn’t take too long, I just have to make the time to do it!
2) Quilt Amish – Sadly, I have not done anything except think about it. I’ve been trying to figure out what quilting design I want to use on this and I haven’t been able to make up my mind. At least until just recently. I think that I’ve come up with a design that I will like. So now I need to get it done.
3) Applique circles – DONE!!! Yes, I did get all the circles appliqued!!
4) 10 Hexie flowers – DONE!!
For extra credit:
I finished the border on the last Round Robin. I wish I could show you how that turned out, but you’ll have to wait until after the meeting on the 14th!!
I managed to get a lot of scraps cut down into the “Scrap User’s System” (go to Quiltville.blogspot.com and Bonnie has information about the system.)
And I made a patriotic tree skirt for my holiday tree.
All in all, June was a fairly productive month.
1) Quilt Amish
2) Quilt Tumalo Trails that is a gift
3) Put together 25 circle blocks
4) 10 Hexie flowers