I’m working for my other boss again today, so this will be brief!!
My goals for March were:
1) Quilt Grand Illusion!! It’s on the frame, I just need to run the machine! – All done!!! Yippee!!
2) Piece Tumalo Trails #1 – DH keeps asking when I’m going to have this quilt done (it’s to be given to a friend) I better get it done! – I’ve worked on it, but I haven’t got it to the flimsy stage yet. Last night I used Helen to put a few more blocks together!!
3) Put together and quilt the Christmas block exchange quilt – since I started working on the blocks last month, maybe I can finish it this month. – I didn’t do anything on this yet. It might be going to the bottom of the list for a while. I’ve got a lot of other things that need to be done ASAP.
4) 10 more flowers – I should actually get them sewn this time! – I did sew together 10 more flowers and attach them to the “mothership”
In March I also started knitting a pair of socks (when DH was driving on our vacation, I could knit. That way I don’t feel like I am just sitting doing nothing for hours at a time.)
All in all, March was a good month. I didn’t get as much finished as I thought I would, but I did make progress, which is the whole point of setting these goals.
For April I’m going to try to:
1) Finish piecing BOTH Tumalo Trails flimsies. I want to get these done!!
2) Quilt Tumalo Trails #1 – I need to get batting and a backing before I can do this, so I’m going to HAVE to go shopping (that’s my story and I’m sticking to it!!)
3) Quilt an old flimsy that’s been waiting for a long time – My Amish Nine Patch!!
More flowers – The hand work needs to get done, since I have so much of it to do!! Darn, I forgot, I need to get on the ball for the Hospice Quilt. The weather had prevented working on this earlier in the year, but now I need to set up some workshops to get this done.
Okay, that’s what I hope to get done – I’ll let you know how it works for me next month!!