The forecast is for “significant” amounts of snow for this weekend. This is distressing. I do not want to cancel plans that have been in place for quite some time. But I also do not want anyone to risk their lives out in nasty weather just to come and sew!
Since our “retreat” is going to be at Peace House, I’m going to be there regardless of the weather!! 😉
But I will totally understand if anyone wants to stay snug in their own home this weekend.
Of course, if you’d like to come early, get snowed in and stay for some extra time . . . .
Of course, you might have a boss like mine, in which case using a “snowed in” excuse doesn’t work!!