In my case it was the HST units. I had all of the HST sewn together into sets of two. Then I needed to combine them into fours to make the “Broken Dishes” unit that makes the pattern in “Jamestown Landing” (Bonnie Hunter’s design that I am making in purple)
I sewed a nice long chain of units, only to realize that I had sewn them together backwards!
That’s when it’s time to stop and get some rest – which is what I did!
This morning I did some un-sewing and then put them together correctly. I’d have all the broken dishes units done by now, if it hadn’t been for that.
Such is the life of a quilter!