I really should have posted this on Friday, but that turned into an extremely busy day, so today will have to do!
Well, I certainly don’t have to worry about not having goals to reach!!
For February I hoped to:
1) Bind the quilt for DH and get Celtic Solstice to twin size flimsy stage. Half Done – I did get the binding on the quilt for DH
2) Load and quilt Easy Street. Half Done – it’s loaded and waiting for me to quilt.
3) A dozen more hexies – Done!! I’ve been playing with the hexies most evenings and I’ve got a lot done; well more than a dozen!!
4) And I’ve finally decided that I will piece all the bonus triangle units into a wall hanging, so that they will not be piling up anywhere. I started some of this but I’m nowhere near where I thought I would be. I’m making the bonus triangles into stars, and I’ve got one finished.
Cleaning Goal: I am going to work on cleaning the Dining Room this month. It’s another room that isn’t TOO bad as far as accumulated “stuff”. Notice how I’m doing the easier things first. I hope that will keep me inspired to continue onto the other, more difficult rooms later in the year. Sort of Done – I’ve been going through things in various rooms throughout the house; I didn’t concentrate solely on the dining room. As a result, I have not finished any rooms. 🙄
I’m going to hope for better things for March:
1) Get Celtic Solstice to twin size flimsy stage.
2) Quilt Easy Street
3) Keep playing with hexies in the evenings and other spare moments – my ultimate goal will be to have them all put together before the end of June.
4) Make a few more stars with the bonus triangles
Cleaning Goal: Finish dining room and move on to Master bedroom.
I’m trying to be a little easy on myself this month. There’s a lot of other Life stuff going on this month and, as much as I love quilting, Life is more important!!!
I’m linking with Judy over at Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday. Click HERE