Typically, I would work on DH’s invoicing on the last two days of the month, so that the invoices can go out on the last day. But the last day of this month is a Friday, which is when I am scheduled to work for my other boss. So my plans for yesterday got changed and I had to start work for DH. Which means I didn’t get much sewing done!!
But I did manage to make myself set up the bobbin winder and get some bobbins filled!!! And, guess what, it took me about five minutes to get a dozen bobbins ready for the Fun Quilter!!! Wow, it’s no wonder I put off doing such a difficult job!!! 🙄 (Please be sure to read the previous sentence with heavy sarcasm!!!)
Well, I better get back at it.