Once again I have forgotten to take care of the Get it Done list at the end of the month. I should have posted this on Saturday. Of course, I had a lot of other things going on that day AND I don’t usually post on the weekend.
But I’m back in the swing now.
Here were my goals for November:
1) Finish quilting the blue and green quilt that is loaded on the frame!! – Done!!
2) Get Bonnie quilt ( I think I’ve decided to call it A-mazing in Red) to flimsy stage!! – Not Done!! This is still waiting for the rows to be sewn together.
3) Take apart and reassemble Easy Street flimsy!!! Still Not Done!! It is now over a year since I started this quilt and I still don’t have it to the flimsy stage.
4) Double nine patch quilt at least to flimsy stage (but I’d REALLY like to get it completely finished)!!!! – Not Done! I’ve made some progress on this, but not as much as I hoped.
I’ve got most of the blocks sewn together, but they still need pressed and then the sashing needs to be added.
Okay, let’s see what we can do in December:
1) Easy Street
2) Binding on Blue and Green quilt
3) D9P to flimsy
4) Keep up with the clues for “Celtic Solstice”
I’m hoping that I can manage these four things this month. With Christmas coming up, it may be difficult.
My little buddy didn’t get a camo cast, he got a bright blue one. I know he’ll heal quickly, but he’s pretty miserable right now. I think the whole family needs some prayers – him for healing, them for dealing with his moodiness!!!