This post should have been done yesterday on the last day of the month. But since yesterday was Easter and I had a houseful of family, I postponed this post until today!
Here are the goals that I wanted to work on during March:
1) finish sewing Bedford Beauty blocks together – Done – the main body of the quilt is all assembled and sewn.
2) make borders for Bedford Beauty and attach, then bind. – Started but not finished yet.
3) donation quilt – hopefully we’ll be able to schedule a workshop – Done – we didn’t have a workshop, but I did a demonstration at the March meeting and I started a tutorial on the blog (maybe I can get part two finished this week!)
4) A last minute gift quilt for a friend – I’ll reveal this after I give it to its recipient. – Done – Dad really liked his quilt!
Not too bad – a 75% completion rate. Actually, since I started work on the borders, it is probably more than 75%.
Click HERE to go to Patchwork Times to see what other people have set for their goals.
Since yesterday was the end of the month I should have been working on invoicing for DH. That didn’t happen, so I better get that done today!