Here’s the good news – There was no fabric tackling me to the ground and forcing me to buy it this week!!! But, once again, the bad news is I didn’t use up any stash.
I have finished quilting all the Bedford Beauty blocks – Woo-hoo! So I will be cutting strips for the sashing in the next day or two. That will use up approx. two yards of fabric – Yeah! And I’ll need to start work on the borders sometime soon, so that will take up some more.
I’ve also been doing some handwork in the evenings, sewing more Tea Leaves. There’s not a lot of progress to report on that, since it takes quite a while to sew those tiny little pieces. But the point isn’t to finish it fast – the idea is to have something to work on in the evenings when I’m sitting in front of the television.
So here’s the official report:
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric used YTD: 14 yards
Fabric added YTD: 54.25 yards
YTD total: 40.25 yards added
Click HERE to see how others are faring.
Norman needs to go to the vet today. He has developed a “weepy” eye and I want to get that taken care of right away.